Microsoft has released an emergency security updates for critical vulnerabilities that allow attackers to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable machine.
The updates patched 87 vulnerabilities that include 12 are classified as Critical, and 74 are classified as Important, and one as moderate.
The October security release includes security updates for the following software:
The update also fixes the RCE flaws with several Microsoft products including Excel, Outlook, the Windows Graphics component, and the Windows TCP/IP stack.
Out of the one’s patches, the severe one is an RCE issue tracked as CVE-2020-16898, it resides in Windows TCP/IP stack, the vulnerability can be exploited by an attacker to take over the Windows systems by sending malicious packets.
Another important flaw tracked as CVE-2020-16947, resides in the MS Outlook that can be exploited by attackers by making victims opening a specially crafted file.
Following are some notable vulnerabilities
Microsoft strongly recommended installing these security updates for all the windows users to avoid the security risk and protect your Windows.
Microsoft Released a Largest-Ever Security Patch with the Fixes For 129 Vulnerabilities – Update Now
Microsoft Defender ATP Antivirus is now Available For Android Users in Public Preview
- Packet Fingerprinting with Wireshark and Detecting NMap Scans cvv sites, cvv store
- Кандидат в президенты США рассказал о своем хакерском прошлом cvvstore, valid cc shop
- Ransomware Attacks Targeting Unpatched EOL SonicWall SMA 100 VPN Appliances buy cvv, feshop cc
- European Banking Authority victim in Microsoft Exchange Server hack dump shop, buying cvv
- Starting an InfoSec Career – The Megamix – Chapter 6 cvv dump, credit card dumps
Recent CommentsNo comments to show.