Advanced Ethical Hacking Institute in Pune
First we have to install dotDefender on Metasploitable. This can be done by opening a command prompt and usingwget on the following url:
Looking at the exploit closer we see what needs to be done to turn the DotDefender PoC into a full exploit.
For this attack to work, first you must trigger DotDefender to log your activity and then simply have the DotDefenderadministrator look at the log you created. This can be done with anything that DotDefender blocks such as Cross-Site Scripting or SQL Injection, then you simply modify your User-Agent field to include your script such as:
We can see from the highlighted exploit code below that in the first section we need to change the netcat listener and site.com to the appropriate site name.
From the comments we can see that after the exploit is finished, the PoC will continue to attempt to not arise suspicion of the DotDefender Administrator by covering it’s tracks.
We can see in the following code we must change the “site.com” parameter again to the appropriate site name.
This is the final stage of our exploit and is a copy of Stage 2. This also does not need any modification.
- Packet Fingerprinting with Wireshark and Detecting NMap Scans cvv sites, cvv store
- Кандидат в президенты США рассказал о своем хакерском прошлом cvvstore, valid cc shop
- Ransomware Attacks Targeting Unpatched EOL SonicWall SMA 100 VPN Appliances buy cvv, feshop cc
- European Banking Authority victim in Microsoft Exchange Server hack dump shop, buying cvv
- Starting an InfoSec Career – The Megamix – Chapter 6 cvv dump, credit card dumps
Recent CommentsNo comments to show.