Each week during Cybersecurity Awareness Month, we’re going to be sharing in-depth weekly cybersecurity tips from our informative evangelists to help your users make smarter security decisions and build your cybersecurity fortress from anywhere!
As an expert in security awareness, security culture management, and anti-phishing behavior management research, we knew Chief Evangelist and Strategy Officer Perry Carpenter would be fit for the job. That’s why he’s rounding out the last week in this series with tips and tricks centered around Security Awareness Training .
We’re currently living in a time where most of us are working in a remote setting – that includes your organization’s users. It’s imperative to make sure your users are still aware of potential cybersecurity threats -even from the comfort of their own home.
There are three takeaways you can provide your users right now:
Check out this helpful video from Perry as he explains his top security awareness training advice:
In your fight against phishing and social engineering you can now deploy the best-in-class simulated phishing platform combined with the world’s largest library of security awareness training content; including 1000+ interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters.
You can now get access to our new ModStore Preview Portal to see our full library of security awareness content; you can browse, search by title, category, language or content topics.
The ModStore Preview includes:
- Packet Fingerprinting with Wireshark and Detecting NMap Scans cvv sites, cvv store
- Кандидат в президенты США рассказал о своем хакерском прошлом cvvstore, valid cc shop
- Ransomware Attacks Targeting Unpatched EOL SonicWall SMA 100 VPN Appliances buy cvv, feshop cc
- European Banking Authority victim in Microsoft Exchange Server hack dump shop, buying cvv
- Starting an InfoSec Career – The Megamix – Chapter 6 cvv dump, credit card dumps
Recent CommentsNo comments to show.